1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning dvd +R DL

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by azkronic, Dec 25, 2004.

1. azkronic

azkronic Member

need to know how to burn a 7.5gb dvd, "the guy game"
    i have a qualified durn that does dual layer and have gotten the correct blank dvd +R dL disc's. just need to know the correct proccess on how to rip and burn. seeing how the blank media cost 10$ each. don't want to make a coaster, please help. merry x-mas.

2. Discmania

Discmania Active member

If you use DVD shrink latest version this is already prepared for dl burning. Just select the output as DVD9 and use the same way as a single layer disc.

3. azkronic

azkronic Member

dvd shrink returns an error trying to open the dvd. am trying nero iso making wizard and will burn. this is a ps2 game and only use alchol 120 for ps2 games. l use shrink for all movies, but the 2 won't cross refrence with each other mov=shrink & ps2=alchol. maybe i have my messege in the wrong forum? l don't know...anyway thanks for the reply, any other info would be a great help:)

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Moved.

5. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

you could try dvd decrypter in mode>iso>read to create your image then mode>iso>write to burn it but can offer no guarantee that your ps2 will even read dvd+r dl media

6. Discmania

Discmania Active member

If the DVD doesn't open with Shrink that has nothing to do with it being a dl disc. Try cleaning it. The disc maybe be damaged.