1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning DVD Rips with Swap Magic...help please

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by DiZzYD, Nov 5, 2004.

1. DiZzYD

DiZzYD Member

Ok When I burned Defjam fight for NY DVD rip on Nero it didn't work. I usually get full versions but I tried this one out with the Swap Magic CD version.

Basically I am having a problem loading with the "CD version" of swap magic. I even tried loading a regular burned music CD with swap magic. The DVD version works fine.

What the hell am I doing wrong, does the CD version even serve a purpose?

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

swapmagic and dvd-rips ain't the best of combinations as swapmagic cd won't boot files over 630mb aprox, to boot larger files requires the use of breaker pro as a toc disc

3. DiZzYD

DiZzYD Member

Ah, I see. I have breaker pro on file and will try that. Whats a toc disc? Thanks for the help amigo.

4. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

toc stands for table of content and large toc means large file size, to use a toc disc with swapmagic 3 cd you load up swapmagic cd, press eject and insert the toc disc, press eject to send back in and it should say somthing on the tv screen like refreshing toc, when that's complete you swap for rip and press x, you can only use an orignal pressed version of breaker pro as a toc disc

5. DiZzYD

DiZzYD Member

Excellent, thanks you sir