1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Syrios, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Syrios

Syrios Member

I have a dvd on hard drive in a video_ts folder. It consists of 2 ISO files, 4 VOB files and 2 BUP files. I cant figure out how to burn this to a dvd i have dvd decrypter, nero, and dvd shrink. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks alot

2. Adouble11

Adouble11 Regular member

3. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

With Nero:
    At Nero StartSmart, click 'dvd', then 'copy entire dvd video', then 'import dvd', go to the files, and double click the video_ts folder. Nero would begin to analyse the files. Just follow from there.
    Good luck!

4. Syrios

Syrios Member

my nero doesnt have a "import dvd" setting. My view isnt the classical one though, how do you change it? I have the latest version of Nero

5. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

You should have a Icon in your start menu that says "Nero Burning ROM".. Open Nero that way..
    Then make sure the little drop down box (top left) says DVD and not CD. Then select DVD Video then click new. Browse to were your files are on the right and drag them to the VIDEO_TS folder and burn!! Guide is at my site if you need pictures (link in sig)

6. Syrios

Syrios Member

I dont have a Nero Burning ROM in my start menu...just something that says Nero Startsmart

7. Syrios

Syrios Member

Is there any other program that i could use to burn the video_ts folder to a dvd with?

8. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Im at work and dont have Nero here but I know you can do it threw Nero Start Smart also.. You could pull the files into DVD Shrink and then select back up and select create ISO image and burn with DVD Decrypter

9. djscatter

djscatter Guest

With DVD shrink just uncheck the box that asks if you want to create video_ts folders. I never check that box and they always burn for me.

10. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

I have Nero 6.3 and I was talking in terms of Nero StartSmart. But Nero comes in many versions, so may be yours is different. But let's give it one more try:
    At Nero StartSmart (that's what you have, right?), click on the left border (where you find a portion with a different color) to reveal the Applications. Now click on 'Nero recode', then 'copy entire dvd to dvd', then 'import dvd', then follow the rest of my first post.
    Good luck!