1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning DVDs with Vista Home

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by ex5168, Apr 22, 2007.

1. ex5168

ex5168 Member

When I had my old PC everything was fine. I used DVD Shrink then burned the DVD with Nero Express. 90% of the time this worked great and I was ok with the rest.

I just got a new PC with Windows Vista and am having all sorts of problems. I've never had a great idea of what I'm doing as far as burning but I figured it out enough to get it to work last time.

I am able to use DVD shrink just fine...but am having problems successfully burning anything to a DVD. I don't have NERO on my laptop and don't want to buy it...so I'm stuck with what came installed...Roxio and/or Windows DVD.

PLEASE help...I'd really like to start burning again and don't want to keep burning coasters.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...but please dumb it down for me :)

2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

For burning with Vista, ImgBurn works fine.

3. ex5168

ex5168 Member

I downloaded that and couldn't figure out how to burn the Video_TS files on a DVD. I haven't had too much time to read up on all of the guides out there but from what I've read so far...I apparently am in over my head. I'm pretty sure I don't understand all of the technical stuff and just want to burn my movies :(

4. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

For now until you get to know the program you can create an ISO file with Shrink and then burn that file with ImgBurn.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2007