1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning DVD's

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by siobhansp, Dec 30, 2004.

1. siobhansp

siobhansp Guest

I have no idea how to burn dvd,s. I would like to copy dvd's and download movies. Please advise the best way to do this. I have a 16x DVD +/-RW drive and a 16x DVD rom with Sonic Software for DVDRW+R and DVD 5.1 Power software. R there any good sites to show you step by step safe copying and movie downloading. Please advise as i am a complete beginner and am unaware of all terminology.

2. hursty

hursty Active member

see my response to "jimisan" thread.about 3 lines down. regards hursty.

3. siobhansp

siobhansp Guest

would i use the same process for CD's and is it worth downloading movies. Where would i delete all the files after i finish using them. Whats the best site to download stuff

thx

david beckam--good one

4. hursty

hursty Active member

what do mean by cd's,music cd's???i dont download movies myself,
    what do you mean, where do i delete all the files?,..any files downloaded are usually stored on your HD,you can create a new folder if you wish,and delete them as you please.
    sorry,dont know where to download movies.ps2 is my speciality,and you wouldnt get a answer for that question anyway.

5. zippyd

zippyd Active member

I personally don't download, but if you're interested look through the file sharing forum....
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/forum_view.cfm/18

Read around a little to learn as much as you can then give it a shot.