1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning DVD's

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ama101, Sep 24, 2007.

1. ama101

ama101 Member

Hello,

Normally I have gone through DVD Shrink and it RIPS the files and then asks me to insert the DVD to burn to. It burns the DVD no problem. Lately it has just saved the output files and does not ask me to insert the DVD, it just goes to the last step and says files have been backed up. Great that the files have been ripped but then I attempt to burn with Nero and it does not like the files. I have made no changes to DVD shrink or Nero (no upgrades). It happens with my desktop and laptop, pretty much on the same day. Weird but I was hoping someone might know which I need to do to fix this?

Thanks,
    Sid
    ama101

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I would suggest ripping your disc first using DVDFab HD Decrypter and then proceeding with DVD Shrink as usual...DVD Shrink has about outlived it's usefullness as a ripper and needs the help of an updated engine. As for the autoburning, ensure that you are selecting your "drive" as the backup target if you with to have Nero burn the output of DVD Shrink.

3. ama101

ama101 Member

Thank you I appreciate the help. I saw that you replied to others that were having a similiar issue. I was using an external burner so maybe the Shrink wasn't seeing it. Thanks again.

4. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Your burner should still be seen even as a USB AFAIK....you are very welcome.