1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning episodes using TMPGenc DVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mediaartz, Jan 25, 2005.

1. mediaartz

mediaartz Member

I've posted this in the DVD-authoring thread... but I'm not sure if this should be in this section instead.

-------------------------------------
    I've authored a few avi episodes and placed it in 1 DVD-r. But I'm not sure if I did it correctly. The only way I am able to place 4 (anime) episodes on 1 disc is to make each file size 24% of the disc in TMPGEnc before I make the file into MPEG files (I made them 24% so that 4 episodes will be less than 100% and will thus fit on 1 disk).

Then I would use TMPGEnc DVD author to make the menu and burn the disc. It works but the quality isn't optimum.

Is there another way of putting several episodes on one disc without compromising much of the quality?

Any help would be appreciated. =)

Thanks

2. OU812Ono

OU812Ono Regular member

I use Tmpgenc and Tmpgenc Dvd author to edit my recorded tv shows. First I convert in Tmpgenc then open them up in Dvd Author to edit commercials/junk. Instead of burning with it I save the work to a folder on my comp and use Dvd Shrink to compress/encode. I usualy save one episode per folder. If your having a quality issue you could use the Deep Analysis and AEC filters in shrink to help the quality out. Then you can burn with whatever program you use, if you have Nero or Dvd Decryptor, Shrink can use them to burn for you.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2005