1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Error

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by klgreen, Aug 25, 2007.

1. klgreen

klgreen Member

Can someone PLEASE help me??? I've been trying to take video from my Mini DV camera and convert it to a DVD so I can share with family members. I started this process about 2 weeks ago and keep running into SNAFUs. I finally have it converted to the correct format, but now everytime I try to burn it I get an error. I followed the suggestion in another post I found and uninstalled my outdated version of Nero 6 for a newer (more stable) version. I also used the Nero Cleaner before doing that. Still same problem. I am going to include the log from my latest attempt and hope that someone can help me before I lose my mind!

2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Log looks OK except for this

These are horrible discs, try Verbatim or Sony (made in Japan)

3. klgreen

klgreen Member

Hmmm... I've used these to burn back-ups of my commercial DVDs and hardly ever had a problem (although that was on a different computer with a different DVD burner). Are the cheaper DVDs anymore likely to work with copying movies than trying to burn videos from Mini DVs that you know of?
    Thanks for the help!