1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning First Daughter-Special Features

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by DDRichie, Jan 17, 2005.

1. DDRichie

DDRichie Guest

Hey everyone. I have already burned the DVD First Daughter, everything is fine except when i try to access the special features, such as deleted scenes and stuff, the menu comes up but when i select a deleted scene the dvd just stops. any help? first daughter is a two sided disc, meaning that one side is widescreen and the other is fullscreen. thanks in advance for any help.
    Also i was watching the credits it freezes towards the end....
    I am using dvd shrink and then nero to burn it

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2005
  2. bardie

bardie Regular member

What media have you used? And what was your burn speed? Did you use re-author in DVD Shrink or did you just do a full back-up (copyied everything)

3. DDRichie

DDRichie Guest

I used a Verbatim 4.7 GB dvd-r. I didn't use re-author on dvd shrink, i just copied everything....
    I do believe that the speed was 2x

PS. what does dual layering and all that mean?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2005
  4. bardie

bardie Regular member

You may have to go to prefences in DVD Shrink and lower your target size to 4300 or 4360, this stops burning to the outer edge which can cause problems.
    Dual layer just means it has two layers of data on the same disc on the same side.
    You may need to rip it with the latest DVD Decrypter then burn using Nero at up to 4x.
    Your media is good.
    You may want to use a DVD RW until you sought out wahts going on.
    Sorry not to be able to help further.