1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning from the folder created

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Aadam, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Aadam

Aadam Member

How do you burn a movie from the folder which you have created?
    I burned a movie, and closed DVD shrink and Nero, then another person wanted that movie too. How do I just burn it without the hassle of starting all over again?

2. rack04

rack04 Member

Open Nero, find the folder in the file browser, then copy the entire contents to the new DVD.

3. Ketale

Ketale Regular member

If you don't have the files on your computer anymore, you can use Nero Express and select "copy DVD" on thus make the copy without having to write the files onto your harddrive. (Naturally you need two DVD drives in order to copy on the fly)

You can also use DVD Decrypter in ISO-mode, first read, then write, but I guess Nero is the simpler way to go here.

4. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Aadam,

The way you wrote your question, I take it you have the folder on your HD if so here you go -

Step by Step –
    Do not use Nero Wizard.
    When you open Nero Burning ROM, you will be at the “New Compilation” window. Directly under the title “New Compilation” is a choice block to choose either DVD or CD, choose DVD. Directly under that click on the DVD Video Icon. Then click “New” in the upper right corner of that screen, NOT the main screen.
    You now are in the DVD Video window. In the left screen, click VIDEO_TS. In the File Browser screen, 3rd from the left, trace your path to the folder holding your work and click on that folder. All of your VIDEO_TS files are now opened in the right screen. Click on the top file, hold down the “Shift” key and then click the bottom file thereby hi-lighting the entire column of files. Click and (holding the left mouse button down) drag the entire column of files to the open screen, second from the left.
    Now click the icon on the task bar that shows a match on a disc, and then click “Burn” and Baby, Scream it to me, Who’s your Daddy Now ???

(Wheeew, Now I need a cigarette)

Guess what my Friend ??

Go watch some TV, call your mother (It’s been awhile since she’s heard from you, don’t ya know? J) You are done !!!
    Keep all fingers and toes away from Mr. Computer. Never mess with the lady when she’s working – it would be a health thing, you understand -
    Go and have your coffee, when Nero is done she will let you know ;-))

Enjoy, “P”