1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning from Video Store dvd's

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by viclace, Mar 24, 2005.

1. andmerr

andmerr Guest

@ jaxnchloe: read a bit harder and you'll see i have already answered the original post

2. sadsac

sadsac Guest

Maybe you should ask your local Blockbuster store clerk dude or dudette. I'm sure they'll be glad to shed some light on the subject. Ask to see a manager. Tell him you've been renting and burning like crazy and you want to be sure the corporate manager can't tell you've been doing it.

Just go in there and throw a hissy fit. Tell him you don't appreciate the spyware he put on your computer and you REALLY don't appreciate the tracking chip he put in your dvd case. Tell him you're going to go to the police and have him arrested for stalking. Tell him you've contacted the FBI about the current conspiracy theory and that you've put up aluminum foil all over your computer room walls. Tell him you put your OWN tracking chip under his vehicle and that you want to see how he feels when someone's watching his every move.

He'll talk. Trust me.

Well, he'll either talk or have you committed.

Be sure to call yourself Jerry Fletcher. Know who that is?

3. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

There is a chip in the disc. Once you play it on your computer, it downloads a program and starts reporting everything you do when you are connected to the net, even the replies on this website. Before you do anything else, unplug your pc, take it outside and set it on fire. While it is on fire, you can hold a blank dvd over it.(I hear this is the best way to burn a dvd)

4. sadsac

sadsac Guest

In a non-related story:

This says they only will refund the price for the unused ones. I wonder if I would get anywhere if I took in a bunch of used ones and demanded my money back.

5. Jetster

Jetster Regular member

Try it and get it on tape

6. sadsac

sadsac Guest

Maybe I'll just e-mail Johnny Knoxville and see if he'll do it. Damn, wouldn't that be a funny episode?