1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Wayne_T, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

Um.....yes im sort of new to this so i need to know how to burn all types of xbox and PS2 games. i have a DVD burner and all the stuff u need just i need to know the program that u use to do it and how to make IOS's and stuff like that. (basically all the general information on burning and playing and stuff) um...................................a link to a tutorial would be good as well as some good programs to use and stuff. also i have just tried to burn halo 1 and it just showed up as only 13.6mb. thx in advance!!!

2. punqewe

punqewe Active member

As far as xbox games,the only thing that can read an xbox game is an xbox itself. So you will have to either rip the game to the xbox hard drive or ftp into the xbox and rip it to your pc that way. Then you will need a program on your pc like quix or craxtion to make the xiso file and to patch it. Then with the iso you could use any burning program that will do images...I use alcohol 120% myself without a problem.

Ps2 games I think you'll need to use dvd decrypter....but I'm not sure cause I don't own one of those awfull things.

3. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

OK well that sounds correct but read this and tell me what u think

How To Burn .ISO Files With NERO

How To burn formats - .iso

1)Open Nero
    2)Go to File > Burn Image
    3)Where it says "Files of type" click All Files.
    4)Go to where your file is, and double click on it. (EX.
    C:\DreamcastGames\POWER_STONE.iso)
    5)Settings -
    Type of image: Data Mode 1
    Raw data (is UNCHECKED)
    Block size (Bytes 2048
    Image header (Bytes) 0
    Image trailer (Bytes) 0
    Scrambled (UNCHECKED)
    Swapped (UNCHECKED)
    6)Click OK
    7)Click Write

PS- on #7 you don’t have to have under Action all filled out, only "Write" has
    to be checked. And the write speed can be the highest as you want (mine is 4x)s

How to copy xbox games
    Just copy your games on a dvd-rw or cd-rw..........choose "MODE1/2048
    I recommend PrimoDVD for burning Xbox for both CD and DVD or nero..........don't
    use clone cd

Thats what i have read and i haven't tried it yet.