1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by FuriKuri, Mar 7, 2005.

1. FuriKuri

FuriKuri Member

Recently I tried to burn my video files to DVD, I have roxio. Ok, then when I added the files that I wanted to burn, it made it show as if the file I had (wich was about 200mb) was 2400 mb... I wondered what it was but I have no Idea...

So I was wondering if anyone could explain the problem to me or suggest a diffrent software to burn (I tried to brurn on Nero too but it doesn't work) alot of my video files to dvd.

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Nero usually wont work when you have roxio on your computer.You have to completely uninstall roxio with this:http://www.microadvantage.net/downloads/zapper60.zip

Roxio is a crappy program imho and conflicts with alot of burning software apps especially nero.

3. FuriKuri

FuriKuri Member

Thanks for the help, but when I downlaoded the file it didn't uninstall roxio..?

Also do you think it's possible to succesfully burn my video files to DVD with the NERO trial version (link provided by this site?

4. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

yes the trial is a full working version.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2005
  5. FuriKuri

FuriKuri Member

When I open the File you gave me it says that the bruning device has been located and may be in use by Roxio?

What does that mean and how do I uninstall roxio from my computer?? (I can't seem to find any uninstall for roxio

6. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

go to control panel...add remove programs..find roxio or easy cd creator.
    Then go to program files and delete any folder that says roxio or easy cd creator,then reboot and try that zapper again.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2005