1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning images from pc using nero

Discussion in 'PS2' started by thomasc, Jun 16, 2004.

1. thomasc

thomasc Member

can any 1 help please with the exact process for this-i am dragging the file i want over and it burns in about 2 secs and i keep wasting disks-i know the image is correct on pc but dont know the procedure.
    can any1 help please?

2. conny119

conny119 Guest

that use to happen to me i still can't use nero to burn games with nero i think it's a bug it the program. i turned to DVD decrypter and have never regretted it

3. FIXIT

FIXIT Regular member

To burn images with Nero close the new compilation window, then for nero 5.5 versions go to File > burn image, and use the browser to find the cue, iso or img file u want to burn, then set your burn speed and click the write button,

same goes for nero 6 versions but use Recorder > burn image instead of File > burn image.

4. bigboneli

bigboneli Guest

With the newer versions of nero, if you're new to that particular burning program, just use the 'nero express', then choose 'disk image or saved project' and then browse to your iso. I find this way easiest with Nero as yer less apt to screw with settings. And make sure you choose 'close cd' , not 'multisession.'

5. thomasc

thomasc Member

I am using nero 6 so is this the same process for burning movies?

6. bigboneli

bigboneli Guest

it is, if your movie image is in a nero recognizable format, i.e. iso, bin/cue. (nero will show ya in a drop down). if it's a .mdf or other oddball, use dvd-decrypter or alcohol.

7. thomasc

thomasc Member

what about x vid then? anyone know?

8. bigboneli

bigboneli Guest

again using nero express, choose data cd and drag/drop your avi file and then burn. you'll need a boot method and ps2reality media player.

but this is getting way off topic, there's other threads relating to avi on ps2 if ya search for em.

(burn them at about 12x t0o) .

9. torofr

torofr Guest

is it posible to burn downloaded games, and what required ments r needed to play those games on a ps2. if possible what sites r recomended

10. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

discussion about downloading and burning downloaded games is not allowed here at afterdawn