1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning images

Discussion in 'PS2' started by JonL, Apr 21, 2003.

1. JonL

JonL Member

I'm having some issues burning images that I've gotten a hold of. For starters, I have a V7 PS2 with a DMS3.0. If I use an image I made in Nero of an original, it plays back fine. I have an approx. 800 meg image that Is in Bin/Cue format, that doesn't work/play correctly. It loads it, then dumps back to the browser screen. It shows it as a PS2 disc, but trying to access it sends me back to the Browser again.

I'm using CDRWIN 5, and I am still learning the tricks to it. I've also installed ver. 3.9, but it doesn't recognize my burner. (TDK IndiDVD)I tried it in Nero, but it keeps trying to burn it as a regular CD, and doesn't want to burn it as a DVD.

I hope I've given enough details, can anyone help me out? Thanks._X_X_X_X_X_[small]What's with today, today?[/small]

2. isomaster

isomaster Member

in nero there is a function on the wizard to select from cd to dvd options try that

graham

3. JonL

JonL Member

I've done that. Every time I go to burn it Nero thinks it is a CD.

4. bodul67

bodul67 Regular member

Dumb question but - Do you have a DVD Burner or a DVD Rom with a CD Burner? If you have a DVD Rom, you cann't make DVD back-ups.

5. JonL

JonL Member

It's a DVD burner.

6. bodul67

bodul67 Regular member

Do you have the Full Nero Program or the Demo that you get from the internet? This might be the problem. If you have the Program, try to see if there any updated drivers for your Burner. Install drivers and reboot the PC. Then try Nero Wizard again. Try New Media, Ritek & Verbatim -R haven't given me any problems. I'm throwing things at you that might help. If I think of more, I'll Post them. Good Luck!

7. JonL

JonL Member

I've got the full version. The weird thing is, if I take a game I have, make an image, and then burn it, it works. It's the other ones that I'm having trouble with. The only thing that I can think of is if I have to burn those onto a CD and overburn them. The problem there is that some are almost 900 megs!

I'm not using any different types of media, it's all the same. Though I will give that a shot.

8. jsg-newb

jsg-newb Guest

I'm having the exact problem. I can use Nero to copy a DVD perfectly. I can use RecordNow to burn a .gi file perfectly. But when I try to burn an .iso or .img my V7 PS2 won't play it. When I use Nero or CDRWin to burn the .bin or .cue they fail. Recordnow can't do anything with my .bin or .cue files. I've converted them with WinISO but guess what...still no luck.

BEGGING.....HELP !!