1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning iso with Nero - dvd-video

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Iczer, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Iczer

Iczer Member

Hello,

I ripped a DVD movie using DVD Decrypter, then I reencoded it with Instant Copy and converted the .pdi file to an .iso file using "pdi2iso.exe".

I know I can burn the iso using DVD Decrypter, but sometimes I get error messages before burning.

I'd like to know how to burn the iso with Nero.

Thanks

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

what kind of error messages do you get from dvd decrypter? You could just use dvd shrink, and it will automatically burn with nero when its done ripping.

3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

When burning an ISO file with Decrypter un-tick the "verify" box under Destination, that should reduce or eliminate those error messages :D)

Pete

4. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

To burn an ISO image with Nero Burning ROM, simply launch Nero, and close the 'New Compilation' window. Then select Recorder->Burn Image and select your ISO file to burn to DVD.

If you are using Nero Express, just launch Nero Express and select 'Disc Image or Saved Project'. Then be sure to select the option 'All Files' for file type, and then select your ISO file and burn to DVD.