1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning .iso

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by dav01, Oct 5, 2004.

1. dav01

dav01 Member

i have an iso of a ps2 game backup, and i was wondering if burning it to a dvd-r is the same as burning an xbox iso. plz help with how to burn ps2 iso's to dvd-r

2. )v(3thuD

)v(3thuD Regular member

I use DVD Decrypter with DVD-R for PS2 iso's, it's for reading/burning iso's either for games or movies works great easy to use, just select "mode-iso-read" and press the DVD to HDD icon when you wanna copy the game, now for burning, just go right back to "mode-iso-write" this time, and now it will show to click on the HDD to DVD icon. Others use alcohol 120%, i never tried it, im happy with DVD Decrypter, havn't had any problems. Give it a try, it's free, go on google and search and you will find sites to dl it. Also make sure you burn at lowest speed, what ever your media supports, my ritek only suppots 2x-4x so i do 2x, if yours can do 1x do that. when you select mode iso write, you will see the burn speed option to the right side and you can choose from there. When reading an original movie/game it removes some protections! Alcohol 120% also removes some as well.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2004
  3. dav01

dav01 Member

yeh thanks alot dude, hope it helps