1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning more than one movie to a disc plz help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by hodges93, Jan 30, 2005.

1. hodges93

hodges93 Guest

i have 4 palaties workout dvds about 25 min each my question is can i put them all on one disc im thinking i cant but would love too any help would be great thanks

2. OU812Ono

OU812Ono Regular member

Kinda the wrong forum to ask in but you should be able to fit them on a sinlge dvd. You didn't say how large each one of the disc's were but if they're over 1 gb a peice you'll need to use some sort of compression software. I would recomend Dvd Shrink since it's fairly easy to use and best of all it's FREE. There are plenty of guides on here on how to use it. You can find the prog in the downloads section of this site.

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

*moved from dvd ripping*

4. john179

john179 Active member

Nero record 2 will allow you to put more than one dvd on a disc.

5. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

Just for my edification (in case I ever want to do it) how would this work reading multiple dvds? Do you have to rip (or copy) the dvds to hard disk first? From that point, I can guess it would then work more or less like dvd shrink. Except that, never having done it even with dvd shrink, how does putting multiple titles on a dvd work without a menu? Do they just play sequentially?

If one wanted menus, wouldn't you have to use NeroVision Express?