1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning MP3 to CD-R

Discussion in 'Audio' started by gtwatson77459, Dec 24, 2011.

1. gtwatson77459

gtwatson77459 Member

I'm looking for an easy (and free) writer to burn my MP3's to a CD-r to play in my car. I have ripped my audio CD's to MP3 format in Win Media player. My old PC had InterVideo on it and it did a good job of doing the burn. I could get about 5 albums of songs on one CD-R. The car player will read folders and I put each album in a folder.

I built a new PC and the DVD drive came with a Nero Lite version that does not handle mp3's, so I'm looking for some easy SW that will let me put 5 albums on one CD-R. My car player does not have an input for a MP3 player, but does have a 6 disk changer standard (2007 VW EOS)so I just burn my music to MP3 disks.

I tried Burrrn after reading a little but it does not seem to work. I also played with Easy Burner and I think it will work if I select the Data CD option.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. attar

attar Senior member

I've never tried putting folders on an mp3 disk, but ImgBurn supports burning mp3, just select ISO9660 + Joliet from the options tab.

[​IMG]

3. Mez

Mez Active member

Try Media Monkey. I suggest you use the link in the top sticky that will allow you to get a completely free copy. Form the Media Monkey site you have to do things to get a free copy.