1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning mp3's using Blindwrite?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by SadJoker, Mar 18, 2003.

1. SadJoker

SadJoker Regular member

Is it possible to burn mp3's using Blindwrite? I already know how to copy and burn prexisting cds; audio and data cds using Blindwrite but I was just curious bout if it is possible to use BW to burn an mp3 disc.. anyone have any idea? I think I saw a despriction of BW claiming it can be done just didnt say how

2. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Yes, it is possible to burn an audio music cd with BlindWrite Suite. However, BlindWrite Suite is geared for backup up cd protection such as Safedisc& SecuROM mainly. Most recommended program for burning music is Exact Audio Copy. Give the program a go and be sure to print out the tutorial or copy& paste to word.

EAC: http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/
    EAC guide: http://www.cd-rw.org/articles/archive/mydeneaclame.cfm

Be sure to download Lame MP3 encoder and copy& paste the files to: C:\Program Files\Exact Audio Copy\ (default).

Shoey ~O-O~

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2003
  3. SadJoker

SadJoker Regular member

Me thinks I have one too many CD burning apps installed as it is already ~laughs ~ Sooner or later I'll get around to giving EAC a testrun, for now Nero and Accoustica's apps do the job. personally for ripping MP3's I prefer Audiograbber 1.81 or 1.82 with LAME 3.92 encoding.

As for using BW to burn an Mp3 cd, Im guessing I'd have to create a TOC file first since Blindwrite insists on having a TOC file. Now the question is, how do I create of a TOC from an audio CD?

Im trying to put BW to as much good use as I can, see if I can get it to do it all and get rid of some of these other apps that are taking up space collecting dust

4. Shoey

Shoey Guest

BlindWrite can't correct c2 errors m8(or have that option). If your roms can do this, then EAC is by far the best route to go for burning audio. Many other "advanced" features equipped with EAC too.

Audio: EAC
    Safedisc 2.8.x: Alcohol (2 sheep burners)
    SecuROM 4.8.x: BlindWrite 4.25/CloneCD&TwinPeak
    Iso, bin&cue, data: BurnAtOnce
    VCD/SVCD: VCDEasy

Shoey

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2003
  5. SadJoker

SadJoker Regular member

Thanks Shoey for the help and the info.. Like I said earlier, I was just goofing around with BW testing to see if it was possible.. Yea I figured out how to burn an MP3 disc but BW is really bad at it! I'll stick with Nero since I now have the Entrepise Edition.. BW kept giving Me some access violate error , probably cause its not errr uhhmmm the most legal copy in the world ~laffs ~