1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Multiple avi's to DVDR ?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Smithy00, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Smithy00

Smithy00 Member

Hey all, New here, i'm pretty competent when it comes to this stuff, but felt this post would be best off in the newbie forum.

I have 5/6 smallish home videos (about 100 mb each) on my drive, and i wanted to burn them to a dvdr for the family(to play on standalone dvd player), And have it in a nice menu layout (much like when ur choosing a scene in a comemrcial dvd, but in mine u would be choosing a clip to view)

Is this easily possible?

I've using tmpgenc for my encoding needs, but don't know where to start when doing this with multiple files.

Many thanks for any comments/suggestions.

Regards.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2004
  2. bigorange

bigorange Active member

NVE(NeroVisionExpress) will allow you to convert the files, set chapters, and create a custom menu for your movie, then it will burn to DVD disc.

It comes in the Nero Ultra 6 suite which you can load each and every month for free. It's good for the entire month til you decide to buy(which I recommend)

3. achau9598

achau9598 Guest

When I follow the link, it errors out and will not download

Am I doing something wrong, or is the download server down?

Edit: Ok. I could download and install the program, but I still can not access the DVD option. It keeps prompting me to buy the function.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2004
  4. bigorange

bigorange Active member

You must load and install update packs 1-6 for Ultra 6 to work properly and have all your programs. Do NOT load pack #3, InCD, it can cause problems with dvd software, and unless you need packet writing software I would leave it out. These are also free, and will last until the end of the month, at which time you will have to reinstall all again.

Here is the link for the update packs:

http://www.ahead.de/us/nero-up.php

Last edited: Nov 15, 2004