1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning multiple copies with DVD Shrink?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by MrPaul, Mar 2, 2004.

1. MrPaul

MrPaul Member

I'm sure this has been covered, but is there a way to burn more than one copy of your movie with out having to go through the encryption process and having it write the temp files to your HDD again?
    It would save me a good half hour.

2. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

yeah just rip it to your HD then burn with nero ....close nero down re open it n rip again or set nero of from the start by doing 2 back ups instead of 1 at the start
    DaOsT

3. MrPaul

MrPaul Member

But DVD Shrink accesses Nero in the background, so I can't get to any of the options :/

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

HI MrPaul. Try to find the guide for using DVDShrink 3.0 with Nero. This guide shows how to manually move the shrink file into Nero for the burn. Then uncheck the auto burn in the new Shrink and do it manually with 2 copies selected.

Jerry

5. pcshateme

pcshateme Guest

when you hit "backup" just check the settings when they pop up- you can have it save a disc image on your HDD and then you can burn it as many times as you want.

6. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Gentlemen,

Howdieee !

I loves youse guys but y’all working far too hard for me to sit here and watch without gettin tired myself -

What you have been gitting confusssllled over (No ! I did not mis-spell that word, I talk this way when I'm feeling "westerley" -) Now as I was a-sayin' b'for I so rudely interrupted myself - when you're using Nero - you can only burn with a maximum of 2 BURNERS !

What you want to do is backup your DVD with Shrink to your HD. Then close down. Then, Open Nero in the "classic" mode and set up as you normally would for a "New Compilation" project when you click on the "Burn" tab - Where it says "number", you can put 10 (ten) or 20 (twenty) if you wish - Nero will read for the first and then burn it, eject, request another disc - when done, will eject and request another disc until 10 disc or 20 discs are burnt -
    How easy is that ?
    (and it’s so much easier on de Scuba- guy - I don’t get so tired a-readin’ about y’all workin’ :)

Pete

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]The “old man” Pete (ö¿ô)
    Compaq 8000, Pent 4 CPU 2.84GHz, 1GB RAM.
    340GB HD, 7200 (Maxtor 120, Western 200 & 20.
    4 Drives, JLMS DVD ROM, HP DVD Writer 200j,
    Nec 4X DVD RW ND-1300A & AXV CD/DVD-ROM.
    GeForce4 Ti 4200-128MB, OS– XP sp1.[/small]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2004