1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning multiple dvds on HD to dvd-r

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Bobisnew, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Bobisnew

Bobisnew Guest

Hello. I'm pretty sure this is the correct forum. I have two avi movies that I have converted to dvd using VSO DivxToDVD. It creates dvd files (VIDEO_TS - .vob, .bup, and .ifo). Using nero recode 2 I can burn the dvd seperatly successfully, but the file size is only about 2 gigs. I still have enough room for another dvd. In nero recode if i select the option "remake a dvd" I should be able to compile more than one dvd to a single dvd-r, but when I go to select the files or folder it does not show any files at all. Can anyone help me? Thanks

2. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

DVDLab will import your already done VSO .vob's and allow you to add another movie, then author.
    Check your filesize, so you know how much room you have, then encode another video in VSO, import to dvdlab with the previous 2, and have fun!

3. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

read my sig on dvd shrink 2 in 1

they are animated tutes!

OR!

also for a 2 film menu drop the 2 sets of bup/ifo/vob in tmpgenc dvd author and name your menu links!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2005
  4. Bobisnew

Bobisnew Guest

Hey, thanks for all the help. Used dvd lab worked great, just gotta learn how to correctly do menus. Going to do the next with TMPGEnc.