1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning multiple episodes to one DVD-R??

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by akamurph, Jan 20, 2005.

1. akamurph

akamurph Member

Hi, when I backup my movies I use DVDdecryptor - then DVD2One - then Nero to do a DVD-Video disc and put the VOB files from DVD2One in the Video_ts folder.

I want to backup my Sopranos disc(s) so I use the same method (dvddecryptor and dvd2one) but I don't know what to do to get more then one episode on one dvd-r. When I rip out the files, I have VOB files for each episode which have the same name, so I can't use Nero and throw all the VOB files into the video_ts folder considering they are named the same.

Does anyone use a different method/programs to do this? Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks

2. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

3. akamurph

akamurph Member

Thank you Adder... I found another post that mentioned DVD Lab and am going to give it a shot.

4. dimad

dimad Regular member

Depends on what you whant to have. If only movies: just use Shrink and put two titles together.

If you want to preserve menus DvdReMake Pro is better option (has "one"-click full DVDs merge capability).