1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning multiple ps2 games on 1 dvdr

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by muffinz, Oct 4, 2004.

1. muffinz

muffinz Member

i've backed up a couple of ps2 games, many of which take up about 2 gigs

so instead of wasting the free disc space, i would like to know if there's a way to burn multiple (if space allows) games and be able to play them on mod-ps2?

2. gravegod

gravegod Member

^^^^^^ same question. I have some games that I would like to backup and play thru 1 dvd-/+r so when I take them to college I wont mind if I lose them or they get stolen. any leads on this would be apprecaited.

thanks

3. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

4. gravegod

gravegod Member

thanks devilhunt, this is exactly what i'm looking for. I should've mentioned that I'm too lazy to go thru all this trouble. I'd rather buy some cheap dvd-r's and get it done w/, lol. Anywayz, I read the whole article and it doesnt seem too hard to do, just requires patience. I was looking in more of line like use DVD Decrypter, create the images you want of as many games that can fit and then just create a menu screen from which u can choose which game you want to play. I forgot about the system files n all, oh well, if I have time i'll do this otherwise dvd-r arent too costly these days.

thanks again. BTW has anyone tried this and can they post up pics of what the load up screen looks like to get a better idea.