1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Music Video DVDs

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by FrankTank, Jun 30, 2003.

1. FrankTank

FrankTank Guest

Hey all,
    I just bought the led zeppelin dvds from hmv, and was wondering how I would go about to copy these onto dvd+r. I have an hp 300i dvd burner, and has yet to fail me since I bought it. I've copied many dvds, legally of course, but burning this music dvd confuses me. I'd appreciate some help!

2. Discmania

Discmania Active member

What is it that confuses you? You should be able to copy the disc using DVD Shrink in the same way as a movie disc.

3. FrankTank

FrankTank Guest

Yeah i got that far. I'm just wondering which audio settings I could remove which would make the movie playable with sound while maintaining a decent picture when playing it in my ps2. The audio options are:
    LPCM 2ch-1.1gb
    AC3 6ch -322mb
    DTS 5ch- 543mb
    which ones could i take off so that video compression would remain low yet sound would be present

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Take out the Digital Theatre System (DTS) unless you have a decoder for that format. I would recommend you keep the AC3 6 channel sound and get rid of the rest.

Chris

5. Discmania

Discmania Active member

Yes the AC3 is best and most compatible.

6. FrankTank

FrankTank Guest

Ok cool, thanks a lot guys.