1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning parts from different DVDs to one DVD-R

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Gml, Aug 17, 2003.

1. Gml

Gml Member

I have three DVDs with extra's. These extra's I want on 1 DVD-R. The three extra's al fit together on one DVD-R. But how do burn them?

2. Discmania

Discmania Active member

Use DVD Shrink to identify and rip the extras files you want from each disc. Then drag all of the files into Nero using the DVD Video or DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO) option and burn. Do not burn in multisession.

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

They will need to be enclosed inside a VIDEO_TS folder for DVD ROM (UDF/ISO) burning

4. yertgnik

yertgnik Member

i am having a couple of problems with this as well... i have ripped a couple of things from 2 dvd's using dvdshrink that i would like to combine onto a single dvd (i have Nero as a burning tool). problem is that i am ending up with 2 sets of files with the same "names" (Vts_01_1.vob, Vts_02_1.vob, etc.) which, of course, Nero will not allow. can i rename these so that Nero does not think i am duplicating files, or will that confuse or mess up the "Video_ts" files??? anyway, any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

5. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

You can rename them but i doubt the VTS file will recognise the second set. Best thing is to run the VOB's of both in order through TMPGEnc DVD Author and then burn