1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning problems again

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by MervinJ, Feb 24, 2005.

1. MervinJ

MervinJ Member

Gday again.I the past 2 days I have gone to backup some of my discs and the quality is either really bad or the discs dont pick up in the player at all.
    Previously(last week) I was burning away with no problems(on 4.7 discs)at all.Actually the last 2 havnt played at all.Other backups that I have made in the past work like a champion.
    To start with I thought I had a bad batch of media but I have since used 3 different brands for the same result.Nothing.They being Verbatim datalife plus,Imation and Sony 8X.

I use Decrypter first then I take it to Shrink and then it burns with Nero.I have 2 drives,both Liteon but one is a single and one is a DL.I have tried to burn on both but I get the same result.I have looked for firmware updates on the Liteon site but there are none for my models.
    Please help!!How can things have gone to poop is such a short space of time??

Thanks,

MervinJ

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

What speed are you burning at?

3. MervinJ

MervinJ Member

Sorry I should have said.I am burning at 2.4X which is as slow as I can go.
    As I said I have backed up around 40 movies and not had a problem(on 4.7) but everything has gone to poop.
    I uninstalled and reinstalled Shrink and Decrypter(cause I dont know what else to do) and tried again but the same thing happened.The player just gives me the 'Invalid disc' thing.
    This is very frustrating to say the least.

MervinJ