1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Problems with Shrink and Nero, please help!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bmoans, Oct 15, 2004.

1. bmoans

bmoans Guest

I recently used one of Scuba Pete's guides to learn how to backup dvds with dvd shrink, decryptor and nero. I successfuly made more than a few backups but now, whenever i attempt to burn the movie the same as I always have done it before, it goes through the process of reading and writing completely normally, but when I try to play the dvd it isnt recognized or is only playable up to about the 30 minute mark. Now this has happened with 3 dvds for 2 different movies and I don't know what to do. If anyone can help me, please post, thanks.

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

You know, Shrink generates a video_ts or a ISO file. You can just burn that file, you don't have to run the whole process over ... unless you wanna clear space :)

Does it only happen with dvd's you've done before? Or does it now do it with ones you've never done?

3. bmoans

bmoans Guest

The newest ones I havent done, but all the others one before it I had never done either and they were fine.

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Hmmm, I meant ... Do you have problems with backups you've only done once?

5. bmoans

bmoans Guest

No, all my other backups are fine, and only one of these i did twice, the other i did once and it was messed up too,

6. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Have you tried uninstalling both programs completely and reinstalling them all over again?