1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Problems

Discussion in 'PS2' started by KPT83, Nov 17, 2003.

1. KPT83

KPT83 Member

Hi I'm having a hard time burning the bigger games I own such as T3, Tony Hawk Underground, and NHL 2004. For some reason these games break up in three files rahter than the normal two that I'm used too. For example Tony Hawk burns into these files TH.I00, TH.I01, and TH(MDS file). I'm used to getting the first file and just burning it to the disc and just toss the MDS file. The game burns fine but it makes wierd noises when I put it into my PS2 and the screen just goes black for TH. For the other two it tries to load but doesn't. I'm burning at the lowest speed too. Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong or if I have to buy or dl another program.

I'm using DVD Decrypter
    I have an Ver 4 PS2
    Im using imation dvd-r

2. KPT83

KPT83 Member

Please help

3. KPT83

KPT83 Member

Did I post this in the wrong forum? If so could you please tell me which forum to post in? Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2003
  4. Cachorrao

Cachorrao Member

I've never used DVD decryper to burn games so I wish I could help.

I use Nero and have zero problems and it's easy as hell. Give Nero a try if you can. It jsut makes things so easy.

5. Cachorrao

Cachorrao Member

6. KPT83

KPT83 Member

Thanks for the help, but that's not the problem. Is there anyway to copy all three files to the dvd instead of just one using dvd decrypter? Should I buy a different program?