1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning PS2 DVD-R.. What do I do wrong?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Agres, Dec 24, 2003.

1. Agres

Agres Member

I have successfully made DVD images I want to burn out. But when I burn the games they do not work. I got Swap 3.0 and the Flip-top, and when I try to boot the games, the screen turns blue as if the game is about the work. but it doesn't. The screen freeze.

What do I do wrong? I use DVD-Decrypter to make my images, and burnt them with nero 6. I've got a NEC 1300A DVD+-RW recorder, and before I have booted backups burnt by others (DVD-r, my version of the PS2 doesnt boot DVD+r).

Hope someone can explain me what to do. On before hand, thanks.

-[Noob]Agres -

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

what games are you having troubles with? some of the new games require cd loader as well to boot(double check)

3. Agres

Agres Member

the game im trying to burn now is Soul Calibur 2. Does it need special "treatment" before being burned, or am i just being noobish not managing to burn it? someone told me i should try cdr-win.. is that a good prog to use?

4. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

soul calibur 2 requires the use of a program called cd loader used in conjunction with swap magic to boot as it has a double check and swap magic on its own cant boot it the program can be downloaded from the sites below.burning instructions are included in the download hope this helps

5. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member