1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Ps2 games downloaded from utorrent! Help!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Majo69, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Majo69

Majo69 Member

Hi everyone! Look guys I have a problem. I recently downloaded a game called NHL 2007 from utorrent, it was my first ps2 download, afterwards, I had to extract the files from the NHL 2007 archive, and when it finished, 2 files came up, a MDF and a MDS file, and I actually could burn the game and it worked fantastic!! Wow! Not bad for the first time!
    The major problem was yet to come... I started downloading 4 more Ps2 games, and I finished downloading the PS2 - Atelier Iris 2 game. The day after I finished downloading the game, but it was very different from the first one, once I extracted all the files from the archive, I didn't saw the MDF nor the MDS files, but the original files of the game, and I noticed that there were fewer files than most games, less files, less pastes, but I didn't mind that, I used Nero/Express burn to drag the files into the DVD, I burnt it and, after the burning was complete, I tried playing the game, but without sucess... the console didn't recognized the DvD! What can I do? What is the problem? Same thing happened with all the Ps2 games I downloaded so far! Thankx in advance!

2. PS_GaMeR

PS_GaMeR Member

Are u using WinRAR? If so then have a look at this , especially at the first image. Probably the ISO tab is ticked and winrar automatically extrats the image file.