1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning ps2 games for MAC??

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by phizzball, Feb 11, 2005.

1. phizzball

phizzball Guest

previously I only have experience backing up dvd movies on my mac, and i used dvdbackup to rip the movie to my hd and then dvd2one to compress it and then toast 6 to burn. do I use this same process to burn ps2 games or can i just go straight to toast6 save as image and then burn a copy? I got one of them magic Vplus mod chips.

2. ragtoprs

ragtoprs Member

Just use toast: save image, or direct copy.

3. phizzball

phizzball Guest

thanks...now how do i rebuild iso with mac?

4. Hard

Hard Member

After searching and asking around on how to rebuild isos on mac, I came up with nothing. No one gave me any information regarding the subject and I have not found a mac only program way to do it. So, I simply grabbed the programs that PC users were using, got Virtual PC and used the PC programs on my mac to rebuild the iso. I did this with NBA Street Vol. 3 and it worked perfectly. Get Virtual PC, and use PC programs to rebuild isos on your mac. It worked for me.

5. slim45

slim45 Member

the easiest way to burn on your mac is using disc utility or disc copy depending on which osx you are using.

6. kfmeditor

kfmeditor Member

what do you need to do in order to copy with disk utility, and s there any quality loss?