1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Ps2 Games Please Help

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by nickyt873, Jan 21, 2007.

1. nickyt873

nickyt873 Member

Hey People,
    I really need help on burning Ps2 Games I Know How to do it I Use Dvd Decrypter to read and write the game i have built in burner i have chip not sure what type its not swap magic cause the chip seems to be on all the time and i know it works cause i bought some games from china and they work fine anyway to the point well i burn the game put into ps2 and it says please put in playstation 2 or playstation format disc and i know what this means it doesnt recognise the disk as proper format (this sometimes happens when ur disc gets too scratched to work) Anyway can any1 help me . By the way when i load normal game the playstation 2 sign is fuzzed out but when chip is off its normal please reply people thanks nickyt873

2. nickyt873

nickyt873 Member

By The Way Just A Phew Things more i have a few more programs that can help like nero startsmart and dvd shrink plus rugby league 2 is the only game not from china that doesnt work with chip on and i turn my chip of by clicking it mutliple times im not sure how many probably 3-7 times and then when chip is off i can use rugby league 2 and i acctually have only burnt 2 games splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow which i realised must have dnas thingy so i realise why that didnt work and the other one was goldeneye:rogue agent which doesnt have internet. I chose these games cause they werent scracthed at all. Its not a problem with the speed once i tried going at 1x! Hope Someone can Help me Thx Nickyt873