1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning PS2 Games *Please Look Here*

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Physique, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Physique

Physique Guest

Hello All, I have a Pioneer 108 DVD burner and its working great with DVD Decrypter. But the questions i am asking are:
    -Do you always need to copy the PS2 game to a Hard Disk before you write it to a disc?

-If you don't copy a game and burning from a disc which file do you select? (e.g .ISO, .IMG e.t.c)

-Can you burn a copy from a burnt game?

-Which is the best Reader/Writer to use? I am currently using DVD Decrypter but also have the Latest Versions of Nero and DVD Shrink on my computer. Which should i be using?

Any Help will be greatly appreciated.

2. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

-No, but i believe it is much quicker.

-It would be a straight dvd to dvd copy.

-Yes.

-Dvd Decrypter is the overall majority favorite I would say. It's simple to use and works great.

3. lilzee

lilzee Member

You can also use gamejack 4.00. This has worked perfectly fine for me in the past.

4. sizla

sizla Member

lilzee is definitely right. game jack 4 works miracles if you know how to use it. To use it just read the tutorials and u'll be a happy camper. lates

5. ducatis

ducatis Guest

yeh its much easier to copy to hdd then burn and if anything goes wrong while your copying it straight onto another disc, the burnt copy might have probs. my sucess's:
    DVD DECRYPTOR 100%
    ALCOHOL120 100%