1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BURNING PS2 GAMES!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Scarface!, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Scarface!

Scarface! Member

How would i burn a ps2 game. What type of dvd disc should i use? Can i just copy the ps2 game from my dvd rom drive to my dvd+r/rw drive?

2. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

just a heads up, no one will answer your question because you're too lazy to do a search for your questions. If anyone wants to answer this, don't, people have to start learning self reliance, and it needs to start now. No offence Scarface, you're not the only person who has done this, that's why I need to say it.

3. Scarface!

Scarface! Member

For you information i have done a search many times on this topic but have not found any sufficient information. I have asked compaq/hp, and many other leading companies but i wanted to make sure they were right since they arent the manufacturers of products such as ps2 etc.. I have also asked sony but they havent answered yet (in 2 weeks). Since nobody has told you this then i fell like i need to say it to you specifically: If ignorant people like you come along and state their opinions contributed to unknown facts then this world would become corrupt, dont you think? PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, QUIT BEING SO IGNORANT AND MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS. For you information i have ALWAYS gotten helpful information on EVERY question i have ever posted on a forum.

4. Scarface!

Scarface! Member

I forgot to mension: Isn't a forum site such as afterdawn created to allow people to help each other with needed information?

5. Scarface!

Scarface! Member

Only if i hadn't canceled my account in afterdawn with my moderator status!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2004
  6. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

7. Scarface!

Scarface! Member

I will repeat: I have searched on the topic but have not found SUFFICIENT information on it. For your incapability to understand, sufficient means not qualifying to be enough. Also for a retard like yourself i will repeat: I know how to do what i asked for information on but i wanted to make sure that the help provided to me was correct and the most efficient way to do it. I will also repeat: Quit embarrassing yourself and quit being a retarted ignorant dumbass. I seriously dont think your brain is fully functioning.

8. Scarface!

Scarface! Member

And PLEASE dont reply again to anyone's message unless you have information that will help them instead of making them feel like you are a low life piece of garbage that is just taking up space in this world.

9. account

account Guest

ya your right that should be against the rules and the people like that should be temp. banned and sent to hell lol

check out my site http://jgames.50megs.com

10. Scarface!

Scarface! Member

LOL! nice one account!

11. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

I can't belive you'd side with a repeater account. w/e I'll get back to helping people with unique questions that aren't cluttering the forums.

12. Scarface!

Scarface! Member

What do you mean "repeater account"??? I cancled my first account a while back because i didn't think i would come back. I am moderating another forum site. Im gonna be the bigger man, or i should say -the smarter one- and end this now.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2004
  13. truspin

truspin Guest

I think he was refering to the person who's name is "account".

14. viper8437

viper8437 Regular member

ok search boy... heres a forum, the first one, that i got when i did a search for "best media"
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/74147
    i posted in that forum myself listing multiple types of good media plus what to look for in certain types of media

15. Scarface!

Scarface! Member

I will repeat this to you too viper: I have not found SUFFICIENT information regaurding my question!

16. viper8437

viper8437 Regular member

and i provided you SUFFICIENT information in the thread for the type of dvd disc and for you other question on how to copy games go here
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/15105
    its the big STICKY at the top of the page. how could u be a moderator and not know how to burn ps2 games

17. Scarface!

Scarface! Member

No you did not. You answered one of my questions and please for god sakes just drop the whole thing. I just wanted one person to help me out in the beginning but it went out of control because of ender. Just forget i ever asked anything.

18. Scarface!

Scarface! Member

I could be a moderator and not know how to burn ps2 games because i just started to gain interest in the subject. With my 95.4 average in school, I wouldnt have time to play playstation but now i dont get much work so i have time.

19. viper8437

viper8437 Regular member

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]-Viper

ps2 v9
    fliptop w/SMD 3.2[/small]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2004
  20. Scarface!

Scarface! Member

Dont believe i have a 95 if you dont want to but if i know i got that then im happy. For some jelous people its hard to believe.