1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning ps2 games

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by TMacSSS, Dec 6, 2004.

1. TMacSSS

TMacSSS Guest

How do i even begin to download ps2 games i got a dvd burner and a mod chip...........can ne1 help me?

2. ibryant09

ibryant09 Regular member

other things you need are... dvd-r's no rw's and you need to find a site by yourself... sorry thats all i can say

3. TMacSSS

TMacSSS Guest

thanx 4 the help any other info would be great

4. Raiten

Raiten Regular member

For one, your breaking the forums rules by wanting to know how to download (which is illegal) games from the internet. I doubt anyone will give you any info on where to get them from since they can get banned.

In order to play the games you have BACKED-UP burn the image or ISO of the game onto the DVD-R using DVD Decrypter, CloneDVD, Alcohol 120%, Nero or whatever. Majority of the people here use DVD Decrypter though, it's easy and works great.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2004
  5. gillies

gillies Regular member

why bother downloading games what a hassle. you will be left with more probs and questions just make backups. all your info needed is here just search around.

6. TMacSSS

TMacSSS Guest

thanx i didnt no that u could get banned for doin that so thanxs for the info..

7. TMacSSS

TMacSSS Guest

thanx i didnt no that u could get banned for doin that so thanxs for the info..