1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning PSX games help

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by dev0n, May 25, 2004.

1. dev0n

dev0n Member

I know this isnt the place to put it but there arent any other places that look ok for this.
    Well I have tried burning it with Nero (file / burn image) but it doenst work... i have .bin and a .cue files how should i burn it?!

2. Kravenoff

Kravenoff Member

You should be able to just perform a straight disc to disc copy. If your going to burn using a bin or cue I would suggest using CDRWIN. Also being sure that you burn at the slowest speed possible may help as well. Though I have made backups at 40x not all of them have worked. Burn at the lowest speed possible and backups should be fine.

3. dev0n

dev0n Member

I burn everything at 4x now because my burner wont burn higher. :S But Where do I get CDRWIN?

4. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

5. dev0n

dev0n Member

I have tried it there. But it doesnt work. I click on "record disc" and it doesnt work. :S But my friend says you can use "Alcohol" to change the .bin and .cue to .ccd maybe. Can this happen? and if so give me a link to a good alcohol download. But I downloaded them because I cant find them in the store. So it isnt a back-up cd.

Last edited: May 26, 2004
  6. gi_josh

gi_josh Member

I too am having the same problem with Nero. I burned at 4x (as slow as it'll go) and there were no errors, but the disk didn't work. I even have a PSX change 2 that should make it work. Any help?

7. SPDRCR

SPDRCR Member

Does anyone know how to burn dowloaed games (eg. Neo-Geo, or SNES) and play them on Playstation 1 (With Mod-Chip)??

8. imnobody

imnobody Member

i have a ps1 format disc that has almost all known games of the nes mike tyson's punchout, contra, dr. mario, donkey kong, etc. it's possible, but i don't know how to burn games into it i just bought so it's possible.

9. SPDRCR

SPDRCR Member

It's definetly Possible I just Need teh right emulator and someone that knows how to do it properly

10. Kravenoff

Kravenoff Member

11. Velguader

Velguader Guest

Hi guys. I'm new to this sort of thing and I was wondering if you could also help me out. I've backed up some PSX games that .cue or .ccd images but I've got a game here (Megaman X4) that only came with the .bin. What am I supposed to do?

[edit]

Ack! Sorry guys! I actually got bothered to do a more thorough search and found out how to make my own .cue. I'll try burning my game now. I'll let you know how it turns out.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]!!![/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2004