1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning question

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by buddog03, Mar 10, 2005.

1. buddog03

buddog03 Guest

not to act like phuc or anything, but if i borrow a friends game and burn it what ways could i get caught?

2. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

Stupid questions don't deserve to be answered.

3. buddog03

buddog03 Guest

this isnt im serious
    ive heard that the gov can detect what your doing if your doing something illegal from your browser.

4. squizzle

squizzle Active member

you probably heard that from a phuc thread.

5. philipman

philipman Regular member

no way unless you go around the fbi say your burning games that you don't own.

6. TEARLEZZ

TEARLEZZ Member

The only way that you could get gaught is if you self tell him .There is no way of knowing if the game was copied some burners can scracht the surface so does some PS2 consoles.But doing this would be like a low punch and you would be pirating the game.Any how no you can not tell if the game was copied may be only if the disc was sent for the FBI labs.

7. buddog03

buddog03 Guest

no i didnt my father told me this, i jst wanted to get this verified so is there no possible way to be caught unless sum1 jst tells the cops, please be serioius about this, or is it true that legal people can search your comp from other comp

8. buddog03

buddog03 Guest

thanks for taking this seriously everyone hasto have been curious about this before

9. TEARLEZZ

TEARLEZZ Member

Dont be alarm bro the FBI got bigger issue's than going after people how are backing up games.If you want when you are copying the game unplug you network cable after delete the image and reconnect again.FBI are looking for people how are sharing files by the houndreds not a few they want to gaught you with a lot.Have if ever heard about the feds arresting some one for backing up a few a PS 2 games?.If you have lets say a 100 PS 2 games that you dont own and you are sharing them online than you could probally get a visit from the FBI.

10. squizzle

squizzle Active member

you'll be fine unless you're selling them. and when I say selling them I mean in bulk. word of advice: don't incriminate yourself. I'm sure the fbi knows about this site and they do monitor websites. do a google search on burning a game and where do you end up?

better safe than sorry