1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Shreck

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by charles80, May 27, 2007.

1. charles80

charles80 Guest

I downloaded Shrek (the first movie) and at first i couldnt get it to even play. Now i can get it to play but it has green lines when you play it and the picture is really messed up. Sound is great. First to narrow this down i have used the same copy program over and over and never had a problem. I used dvd shrink after i downloaded shrek. I tried putting the whole dvd on there and it wouldnt work so i just tried the movie. It plays fine on my computer but completely the oposite on my computer. Oh yeah im using roxio easy dvd copy.

2. ZCS626

ZCS626 Regular member

do you mean "bought" Shrek, not "downloaded?" :)

3. charles80

charles80 Guest

Ok i "bought" this service called butterfly download network. And i downloaded shrek. Needlesss to say i usually dont use a service off the internet to burn dvd's usually use other methods and have no problems with creating dvd's. I actually still have it on my computer and it works fine, i even have to dvd i burned it too and it plays on my computer!! so i wont it play on my dvd player?

4. charles80

charles80 Guest

**correction** I even have "the" dvd i burned it too