1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning software

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mark33167, Apr 7, 2005.

1. mark33167

mark33167 Guest

I am new to this dvd burning, so here it goes. what software should I use? I was looking at 1 click dvd copy. And what media is good to use?
    thanks for all the help.

2. smf05

smf05 Member

i use dvd shrink and dvd decrypter it really works good

3. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Download two free programs DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink, you can use software key at top of page to locate, or go to this site

http://home.comcast.net/~bbmayo/

You will find software and guides on how to use the programs, they will give you step by step instructions. Try these programs before you spend your money. Good media is Taiyo Yuden, Verbatim, Fuji, and TDK, do not use store brands from CompUSA, Staples or Office Max.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2005
  4. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

mark33167,
    Welcome to the forum,

Free software
    DVDDecrypter- rip
    DVD Shrink- compress
    DVDDecrypter- burn the compilation that Shrink did in iso write mode

The guides are at the top of the thread. Look for DVD-9 to DVD-5

You could also use Nero Ultra trial version. It is only good until the end of the month and you will then either have to buy it or re-d/l the version again. It is a good proggy to have in you DVD burning programs

5. mark33167

mark33167 Guest

should I use dvd-r or dvd+r? what I want to do is, burn movies. is there anything else I need? thanks again

6. arniebear

arniebear Active member

DVD -/+ r whatever your burnner supports, and whatever your standalone DVD player supports. Older players may not support the +r disks. I use -r because my older Toshiba DVD player will not play +r's. Try the programs listed and the guide site, use quality media and you will be able to burn your disks.