1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Speed?

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by 13rent, Jan 9, 2005.

1. 13rent

13rent Guest

So I'm "backing up" some psx games that I been wanting to "back up" for awhile now.

First I backed up Suikoden II, i loaded it up on PSX and it seemed to run fine. Until I turned the volume up, I noticed the music track seemed glitchyish.

Next I backed up Resident Evil : Director's Cut. It's FMV scenes are stutterish, and the in game voice overs are all messed up. "Blo--I Hope this--Bood." Skips a lot of the dialog.

Now I have "backed up" DVDs just fine, using DVD Decrypt and Nero 6 Recoder. And I believe it is because Nero 6 allows me to burn at x1. I tried making nero burn at x1 for the psx back up, no luck. I tried making Alcohol 150% burn at x1 speed, no luck.

Any help?

2. 13rent

13rent Guest

Well, I found CD Clone and decided to give it a shot. I burned RE with it, it gave me x1 option. While the Dialog was a bit better, the FMV scenese were still pretty bad. Hmm...any ideas how to make my video/sound better on my back ups?