1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning speed

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by markdav1s, Apr 4, 2005.

1. markdav1s

markdav1s Guest

evry time i use dvd decrypter to burn iso to disc i put the write speed at 1x but when it is actualy burning its write speed is at 4.1x. i have tried with nero but it only offers speeds 4x, 8x, max. what can i do to get them to burn slower as most of my backups arent working properly. i have 2 dual layer burners.

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

The options that burning programs give you are based on the burning speeds of your dvd burner (even for DVD Decrypter and CloneCD, although it offers those speeds, your burner can only burn what it's set to burn)

3. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

I think you need to find the [bold]real[/bold] problem.
    I've burned over 200 xbox games(all at 4X or 8X) and they work fine.

4. markdav1s

markdav1s Guest

i have now burned splintercell/CT four times and evry time i try to play it it keeps freezing on the movie at the begining of the game.but other than that ive burned rugby 2005,max payne, bmx xxx and they work perfectly.its just this one ive got the size of it down to 3.94gb by taking languges off.

5. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

If it does have to do with how fast your burning the disc, I would guess that it is a problem with disc quality or drive problems.