1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning swap magic discs

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by 21strand, Feb 27, 2005.

1. 21strand

21strand Member

I'm having problems burning a backup copy of swap magic 3.3 disc any advice ?

2. epepper9

epepper9 Regular member

You cant burn SWAP MAGIC, WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING THIS?!!??

if you could burn a swap magic disc and it would work, why couldn't you just put the burned game in straight away, duh!!!!

PS2 games, and official discs like swap magic are stamped, so a burned copy wouldn't work unless you booted it with your real copy, negating any reason to have a burned copy.

3. 21strand

21strand Member

thanks for the advice
    you obviously live alone with the computer being your only friend and sexual outlet so you probably don't communicate with real people often so i'll let you off for being an impolite saddo duh!

4. epepper9

epepper9 Regular member

hey sorry dude!!! I just see this question asked a lot, and it if you think about what swap magic does and how you are using it to boot something, than really if you could boot a burned swap magic, you wouldn't need swap magic, because it counts as a large PS2 game. I am not going to start arguing back at you because of your comment, but please search around because the same questions are answered frequently and you can get less patient people more pissed.

5. 21strand

21strand Member

Sorry I was being over sensetive having a bad bay.

6. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

hah, yah we definitely see a decent amount of these questions. That's why i just tossed one of my many answers in my sig.