1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Swap Magic

Discussion in 'PS2' started by brifa, Nov 18, 2004.

1. brifa

brifa Regular member

hey guys!does anyone knows how to burn a program called swapmagic?And which program the best and how to do it?Is it possible to get that swapmagic to use it in a ps2 without a chip?Cos i heard that if u got that swapmagic u dont need a chip in the ps2?And i got that swap but dont know how to burn it.....peace out

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Wrong forum. Thread moved.

You'll get better help if you use a more descriptive thread title than "help". I changed it for you.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2004
  3. scribblec

scribblec Guest

if your ps2 could play burned media u wouldnt need swap magic.... so burning is useless u gotta buy them

4. lildarryl

lildarryl Member

i own swap magic 2.0 DVD and 3.0 CD and want to burn it for a friend but as to my knowledge it is not possible. I have heard of being able to boot disks if u swap them at the memory card select screen and the burn has the same slus file as the official disk that you are swaping with. If any one knows how to do this or wants to exploer this on there own and get back to me that would help.