1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning to dvd..a mix of avi and mpg files

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kooler11, Jun 22, 2004.

1. kooler11

kooler11 Member

Hi,
    I just bought a new dvd burner and am excited like a donkeys arse...

However burning to dvd seems a little more complicated than i thought (even have problems burning to vcd)
    questions if you could help

1) how do i know which avi files i can rip to dvd?
    is there a way to find out?

2) i have a couple of friends episode that i would like to burn into a dvd (with menu), say 4 chapters into 1 dvd-r. how do i do that

3) what if one of the 4 chapters is a mpg1...? can i still combine it?

pls help..much appreciated. if you could direct me somewhere...it would be great too..thanks

kooler11

2. kooler11

kooler11 Member

hi, can someone help pls?

3. bigorange

bigorange Active member

If these are TV shows you can use nerovision express 2 to add and combine to one dvd. You can also create chapters and a menu. This program is in Nero Ultra 6, It has many other excellent programs also including recode which operates like shrink only much better and retains a working menu, also has dvd cover design, nero burning rom and express, and audio capabilities. 49.00 at eagletronics, a real bargain.
    _
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG] [bold]GO VOLS![/bold]........Dell Media4600, XP home,Pentium 4 @2.80GHz/800Mz, 512MB, 280 HD w/8MB, 17" flat panel, AIO-A920, 8x DVD-ROM, integrated 5.1 audio, HP dc4000, Plextor PX-708UF[/small]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2004