1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning to DVD_R

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Drizzt66, Nov 24, 2003.

1. Drizzt66

Drizzt66 Guest

HI, I tried to search the forum for this topic but could not find one.
    I am trying to burn Finding Nemo and when I go to burn it on a DVD-r disc I get this message, Please check log file for more information. Where do I find the log file? and what does this Mean? I do not get any error's.

Thanks for your time and patience.

2. Drizzt66

Drizzt66 Guest

I am using DVDxcopy platinum ver.3.2.1 and have a pioneer dvd-rw dvr-104 1.30 [E] [IDE]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2003
  3. yuedana

yuedana Regular member

4. Drizzt66

Drizzt66 Guest

Thanks for your response. I tried Nero before and had nothing but problems, But maybe they have improved.
    I have to wait 48 hrs in order to get on the xcopy forum for I just purchased this product.
    Thanks again for your responce.

5. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Drizzt66, I haven't looked at Nemo yet but have read some of the other posts. Disney animated seems to give x copy problems. One reason is that in most cases both versions of the movie (wide screen-full screen) are on the same side. You may have to use DVDshrink(free) to do a re-author and take out one version of the movie. Then it should fit on a blank dvd without too much compression. Download and guides for DVDshrink can be found on this forum. I had this problem with Monsters Inc.
    Jerry

6. Drizzt66

Drizzt66 Guest

Hey thanks for the feed back. I did hear from 321 studios and they said that they where having problems with certain movies and that 321 studios is working on it. I was able to copy just the movie which is fine for now. But I will try dvd shrink . Thanks again.

7. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Drizzt66, Glad you got it going. DVDshrink is a good program when X copy doesn't like the movie. I own Express but use shrink too. And it free.
    Have fun Jerry