1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning to multiple drives

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by vike, Dec 17, 2003.

1. vike

vike Member

Need suggestions from anyone with experience burning to two or more drives simultaneously. Please, somebody recommend good software that can do this. Both drives on same ide cable, one set to master, one set to slave. One drive is Pioneer A06, other is Pioneer 105. I am having some problems with nero 6, don't want to waste time and money buying ten different utilities.
    Thanks,

Vike

Last edited: Dec 17, 2003
  2. drchips

drchips Active member

Hiya vike,

I use Prassi PRIMODVD, which has support for multiple drive burning (it prefers same make/model/firmware etc, but that can be turned off so it will support a mix of drives - just have to burn at highest COMMON settings).

I use it with a Pioneer A04 & a Pioneer 106 together at 2X burn speed (max of the A04).

Don't know much about NERO with DVD, I use NERO for everything BUT DVD (brilliant prog for CD's).

My mix is similar to yours, so you should be able to achieve the same results.

Have Fun...

3. vike

vike Member

Thanks drchips, will try prassi primo dvd. Look me up on this thread, I'll let you know how it goes.

Vike