1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning two dvd titles on to one dvd disc

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by spoke, Mar 20, 2007.

1. spoke

spoke Member

Hi there, hope someone can help me. I've just had a card put in my computer to capture my old home videos so I can burn them on to dvd's. I wanted to put two dvds on to one disc and I have tried to use nero recode but I just can't get it to work. I use the function 'my own dvd compilation' but when I try to put the second dvd on it comes up with an error. I am pretty much an amatuer at this can any one help guid me through it PLEASE! Cheers...

2. LABOY

LABOY Regular member

A very simple way to put more than one title on a DVD is to use DVD Shrink (download from Afterdawn Software section). Go to this link, and click on creating episode DVD with Shrink.

http://webpages.charter.net/bacitup/Guides.htm

Last edited: Mar 20, 2007
  3. spoke

spoke Member

Thanks for info but i think some of my trouble is I am having trouble converting my video capture to a type of file I can turn into a video file on my hard drive. I can burn my videos to dvd but I can only get an hours worth of video onto one dvd so I try to burn it to the hard drive and hopefully compress it so i can use nero recode or dvd shrink to compress it but I'm not sure I am doing everything right. I use cyberlink producer to burn it to my hard drive and it goes into a folder with a file VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS but when I try to burn it with nero recode it comes up with an error after it analysis it to about 80% saying it can't read a file. Can anyone help me with perhaps burning the captured video to the hard drive first and if i can get that right I maybe able to work out the rest.