1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning two files with nero

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by lemac, Apr 16, 2005.

1. lemac

lemac Member

I downloaded Miss Congenialty 2, but in two files. I am having difficulty burning with nero. It wont accept the files with the same name. I tried putting them in order as part 1 then part 2 and then reversed it. I must be doing something wrong. I have burned several movies with one file, but this wont accept the two. What can I do? Thanks..

2. DigitalSk

DigitalSk Regular member

Good Day,
    Have you tried renaiming your 2nd file ?
    EX:
    Miss c part 1
    miss c part 2

Keep it Real,
    Dan

Last edited: Apr 16, 2005
  3. lemac

lemac Member

I tried changing the names but nero still refuses to burn. I suppose I could find another burner though..

4. john1888

john1888 Guest

what r u trying to burn as dvd or svcd, if its dvd i asume you have converted your cd1 and cd2 to dvd, if not it won't work, if its svcd why are you trying to burn both files at once whats the hurry.

download dvd lab and convert your movie to dvd format you will have to read the tutorial's

or burn as svcd on to disc's

5. squizzle

squizzle Active member

what types of files are these. avi, mpeg, etc.?

6. john1888

john1888 Guest

have u done any movies before or is this the first time u done a movie i'am guessing this is the first one.

7. john1888

john1888 Guest

disreguard that last message u have done movies before but where the downloaded?

8. lemac

lemac Member

The single movies I have done are AVI and MPEG. They were downloaded using ARES Lite. They were converted to DVD using VSO DIVX to DVD. Then I used NERO to burn them. It seems I am not doing something right. Maybe use Shrink DVD and load both sections and come out with one combined file. Don't know?

9. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I just used DivxtoDVD today for the first time, and it gave me the VOB files but no IFO files. So I used IFOEdit to create them. After that it worked fine.